Singapore’s favourite beach – Siloso Beach, is getting a brand new chill out hot-spot this September with the opening of Mambo Cafe. Inspired by the classic 50’s beach bars in Miami, Cuba and the Caribbean, Mambo will feature delicious grilled seafood, classic cocktails and a fun destination with swimming pool to let loose to live music – all in a casually elegant beachfront setting. There’s also an open-air BBQ brunch on weekends.
You can also look forward to a string of parties and concerts, alongside themed showcases and guest experiences throughout the year at this new hotspot.
Opening date: September 2012
40 Siloso Beach Walk, Sentosa, Singapore 098996
Tel: 6225 4816
Opening Hours: 11am to midnight (Mon – Thu); 11am to 2am (Fri); 9am to 2am (Sat); 9am to midnight (Sun)
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year