Cool new drinks to beat the heat
Temperatures have been climbing in recent weeks. If you are looking to beat the heat, an ice-cold fruity treat may do the trick.
Gloria Jean’s Coffees launched two new and refreshing fruity ice-blends – the Pink Grapefruit & Mango Chiller and Pink Grapefruit & Berry Chiller – to keep you hydrated this summer.
Pink Grapefruit & Mango Chiller – Relive your thirst with this exotic ice-blended drink of fresh mango puree and pink grapefruit syrup.
Pink Grapefruit & Berry Chiller – Drink to your health this hot summer with this sweet pink treat. The strawberry puree is infused with a dose of pink grapefruit to give you a succulent taste and a burst of sweet and citrus goodness.
Priced at $6 (small), $6.50 (medium) and $7 (large), these new and refreshing chillers are now available at all Gloria Jean’s Coffees stores from 1 July to end of August 2012.
Don’t let the summer heat slow you down, beat the heat with a cool and refreshing treat today!
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year