Have you tried a strawberry chicken wing or a green tea chicken wing?
Well… then you have to check out Wingadees – a new take-away outlet offering crispy wings in more than a dozen flavours. Located at the new Junction10 mall in Woodlands, Wingadees surprises chicken wing lovers with its interesting and unique chicken wings.
The chicken wings come in different flavours such as seaweed, cinnamon, sour cream, green tea, tom yam, cheese, strawberry, lemon lime, and more. You’ll be spoilt for choice!
They are so finger-licking good that they are bound to leave you grappling for more.
Junction 10, #01-02
1 Woodlands Road, Singapore 677899
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year