The fine art of pouring a perfect Erdinger Weissbier is easy to learn and can be easily replicated even when you are at home. Here are the steps on how to pour a perfect glass of beer to bring out the full flavour of the Erdinger brew.
Step 1: Rinse the glass with cold clear water. When washing the glasses, ensure there are no soap residual on the surface as it will ruin the beer foam.
Step 2: Hold the glass slightly at a slant.
Step 3: Slowly pour the beer down the side. Leave about an inch of beer in the bottle.
Step 4: Gently swirl the bottle to mix the remaining beer with the yeast at the bottom.
Step 5: Finish pouring. The yeast will disperse through the whole glass.
Brought to you by Erdinger, the No. 1 privately owned German wheat beer in the world.
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year