Honey acts in multiple ways: in addition to having antioxidant and antibacterial properties to help fight viruses, honey also helps to coat the throat and provide relief. Use it to sweeten tea and you get double the benefits as tea is also a good cold and flu-fighter.
Try one of the world’s purest and tastiest honeys from New Zealand , Happy Sheep Honey. The range includes a selection of four unpasteurised honeys – West Coast Honey, Active Manuka 12+ Honey, Lemon & West Coast Honey and Strawberry & West Coast Honey. Happy Sheep Honey is sourced from artisanal beekeepers with generations of experience.
Priced between $10.35 and $39.90, Happy Sheep Honey is now available at NTUC and Cold Storage supermarkets island-wide.
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year