We know that good food and good wine go hand in hand. This coming 5 June 2012, Caffé B is having a Mazzei Wine Dinner, where Alessandro Vallecchi of the famed Castello di Fonterutoli winery in Italy will share with you his love for wines of the Mazzei label. Enjoy gourmet food paired with delicious wines.
Priced at $130 ++ per person, you get to savour Caffé B’s specially-created dishes such as Black Shrimp and Squid Served on Melted Buffalo Mozzarella with Roman Tomato Paste and Black Ink Sauce and Argentinian Beef Tenderloin with Caramelized Shallots and Saffron Flavoured Mashed Purple Potato served fresh from the oven. You will also get taste four Italian wines specially selected by Alessandro that best embody the flavours of Tuscany.
What: Mazzei Wine Dinner
When: 5 June 2012, 7.30pm
Where: Caffé B Italian Restaurant, 2 Bayfront Avenue, B1-15 & 01-83, The Shoppes of Marina Bay Sands, Singapore 018972
RSVP: 6887 3311 (Make your reservation early as seats are limited)
Here is the food and wine pairing menu:
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year